I SPECIALIZE IN WOMEN’S INTIMACY ISSUES
I can provide education, coaching and resources around these issues so that you don’t have to continue to suffer by:
- acting outside your own value system because you feel trapped
- feeling jealous and powerless to stop it
- staying in or returning to painful and destructive relationships
- Chasing unavailable people
- confusing love with pity
- taking care of everyone but yourself
- saying “yes” when we mean “no”
- living in a world of fantasy
- using sex to get love
- swearing off sex, love and dating
- confusing love with fear
- mistaking drama for intimacy
- using love to get sex
- trusting untrustworthy people
- living with constant insecurity
- pretending to love someone you don't love
- trying to get someone who doesn't know how to love, to love you
Love 90 Day Program
Stage 1 CLARITY
Stage 2 SELF RESPONSIBILITY
Stage 3 INSPIRED ACTION
Stage 4 IPF (Ongoing)
I work with a variety of clients such as:
- A person who is feeling stuck in negative relational patterns
- A person healing from a divorce or separation
- A person on a healing journey who struggles to love and be loved
- A creative artist who is challenged by the demands and temptations of success
- A person who is single and does not want to be, but needs to learn to date differently
- The partner of an addicted person who is ready to heal from the adverse effects of living with active addiction
- The partner of an unavailable person who won't do the work
- A high profile individual who does not want to attend support groups because someone there may recognize them
- A person who is stuck in a relationship that is unfulfilling, painful, or stagnant
- Women who work with me find their best selves,
- they have clarity about who they are and where they are going,
- they know they will be okay with him or without him,
- they trust themselves to take care of themselves,
- they have boundaries and they know how to enforce them,
- they are fearless at communicating their wants and needs,
- and they feel both safe and free in thier partnerships.
Fran, Florida USA
"I felt safe from the beginning. Dufflyn was very easy to talk to, she listened, and she asked hard questions that made me think. she reframed what I said so that I really heard what I was really saying. She remembered everyone's name that was involved. She was prepared and we had a goal for each meeting."
Maggie, Los Angeles, USA
"It may sound drastic to say something like “Dufflyn Lammers gave me my husband,” but there is truth to that statement. I really had some problems with dependency, codependency and addictive behaviors and she helped me see what my needs were with clarity and particularly just letting me see who my best self is.
Jenny, Calgary, AB Canada
"After I hit my one year in Recovery, I felt my 11 year marriage was missing a spark. We are working parents, focused on raising our 4 and 5 year old kids. My experience working with Dufflyn gave me the ease and confidence that I needed – for my relationship and my recovery. I have re-connected with my husband through the changes within myself and tools that I learned from Dufflyn."
Valeria, Prague CZ
"When I first came to Dufflyn, I was dealing with many personal challenges such as a breakup, war trauma, moving to a new country, low self-esteem, anger, and anxiety.
Throughout my time with Dufflyn, I gained valuable insights about myself like a newfound clarity in my life goals and a healthier way of thinking. I've started taking better care of myself and appreciate the positive changes you have helped me instill.
I've managed to establish healthier relationships, gain clarity on my goals, and acquire the capability to recognize signs of depression and proactively deal with it."
"I’ve really appreciated Ideal Parent Figure protocol sessions with Dufflyn. I find her interventions very warm, skilled with the protocol and also very supportive.
Working with her I have had multiple resolutions and noticeable increase in imaginative capacity and real-time mentalization, as well as emergence of completely novel positive state experiences and perspectives."
Michelle, Paris, France
"Dufflyn helped me make realizations about my relationship and behaviors in order to take steps to figure out if I want to either improve the relationship or end it.
I was able to gain more clarity about it and myself. She made me feel very comfortable and it was easy to open up, be honest with her and not feel judged.
She guided me to make the right, self-respecting choices for me. I find this direct, focused approach useful and efficient. We had a good result and the relationship has improved."