Effective date: August, 2023
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files containing a chain of characters, stored by your browser on your device (computer, mobile, tablet etc.). Cookies cannot be used to identify who you are, without other information. However, they record information relating to your browsing of the Website, such as your preferences for example, which may be read directly by our servers when you subsequently visit or send requests to the Website.
How are cookies used?
Most cookies that may be stored or read when you browse the Website are used solely to enhance your browsing experience on the Website and make certain services on the Website available. If you decide not to allow those cookies, this could adversely affect your experience on the Website and could even block your access to certain services offered on the Website. We disclaim all liability in that respect.
Cookies that are necessary for the provision of the service you have requested may also be installed. They can be used, for example, to remember your interface customisation choices while you continue browsing the Website or to maintain your session open during your time spent browsing the Website, after you have logged in and until you log out.
Some cookies are used for statistical purposes and for web analytics, to help us improve our services and our Website. Those cookies are anonymous.
To find out what cookies we actually use as of today, please refer to the end of the document.
How can I manage cookies on my device and/or disable cookies?
You can manage the installation of cookies on your device in the Internet settings menu of your browser. However, if you decide not to allow certain cookies, this could adversely affect or even block your access to certain services offered on the Website. You may disable the installation of cookies on your terminal through your browser settings using the following procedures:
- Click the Menu button and choose Preferences
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the History section.
- In the drop-down menu next to Firefox will, choose Use custom settings for history.
- Uncheck Accept cookies from websites
- Click More, and then Settings and then Advanced.
- Under Privacy and security click Content settings and then Cookies.
- Turn Allow sites to save and read cookie data off.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Select the Tools button and then select Internet Options.
- Select the Privacy tab and under Settings, select Advanced. Choose if you want to allow, block or be prompted for first and third-party cookies.
- Click Preferences and then Privacy.
- Select an option relating to cookies and website data.
- Click Preferences and then Advanced.
- Select an option relating to Cookies.
- Click Preferences and then Safari.
- In Privacy, select Block all cookies.
- Click More, and then Settings and then Site settings.
- In Cookies, turn Cookies off.
- Click Settings and then Advanced.
- In the Cookies from websites drop-down menu, select Block all.
You can also regularly clear the cookies installed on your device.
Cookies we use:
Regarding the cookies we use on our Website, we use the following cookies that are necessary for the functioning of the Website:
- MailChimp cookies: A cookie is being placed on your terminal as you accept to receive communications from us.