An Online Membership Community
It’s about women. It’s about relationships. It’s about time!
Does Any of this sound familiar?
- “Logically I know I’m enough but…”
- “I never seem to get my needs met”
- “I’m afraid I”ll end up alone”
- “The guys I like just don’t like me”
- “My friends say I just haven’t met the right guy yet”
- “Why do I keep getting ghosted”
- “My friends have boyfriends, why not me?”
- “If only he would (fill in the blank)…”
- “I’m afraid I’ll lose myself if I let him in”
HeartSpring MIGHT BE RIGHT FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO…
1. Stay true to your own healing journey without becoming a nun
2. Reconnect with your flow without giving away your power
3. Be more secure using an attachment based approach
4. Reduce people-pleasing, guilt, anxiety, and stress around sex, love and dating
5. Stop chasing unavailable people
6. Finally know you’ll be okay with him or without him
7. Feel seen and heard in a community of like-minded women navigating sex, love and dating one day at a time
HeartSpring is designed to help you develop healthy, empowering relationships
“Having come out of a divorce and an intense rebound relationship, I needed some guidance! Dufflyn gave me strategy and advice about dating to set myself up for success. I have been dating my boyfriend for 9 months. He is a star and I am very excited about our future together! I wouldn’t have found myself (and also him!) without Dufflyn’s help.”
– Lauren, Milton Keanes UK
BECAUSE… THE QUALITY OF OUR RELATIONSHIPS DETERMINES THE QUALITY OF OUR LIVES
Love is not something we give or get; it is something that we nurture and grow, a connection that can only be cultivated between two people when it exists within each one of them – we can only love others as much as we love ourselves.
Shame, blame, disrespect, betrayal, and the withholding of affection damage the roots from which love grows. Love can only survive these injuries if they are acknowledged, healed, and rare.”
― Brené Brown, The Gifts of Imperfection
What’s Included In Your Membership
1. Weekly Live 60-minute Video Calls that include sharing circles (not recorded) and special guests (recorded).
2. Monthly review of the Personal Empowerment Plan, a tool to help you uplevel all your relationships!
3. Access to our library of Special Guest Videos, Worksheets, Guided Meditations and Monthly Video from Dufflyn introducing the topic
4. Private WhatsApp group with. a supportive group of HeartSpring sisters for connection and accountability
HeartSpring is a trauma-responsive environment where women are invited to share about sex, love and dating and learn together about Healthy Empowering Relationships.
We review our progress monthly with the Personal Empowerment Plan, celebrating our wins and staying accountable for our commitments to ourselves.
There is no taboo here. There is no dogma here. There is no shame here. There is no one right path. This is about each woman’s individual journey.
The goal here is to connect with our emotions, feel better about ourselves, gain new understanding, develop intimacy and trust, and experience changed attitudes, awareness, and perspective.
“It has been almost a year to the day that I finally broke up with my ex for good and I found HeartSpring not long after! So grateful for the group and for how much is possible with a change of mindset and better skills. I didn’t lose any weight, get any makeover, make more money, change countries, or make any other major external change, yet I’m surrounded by such loving energy and healthy and supportive friends that I would not have connected with if I stayed in my old patterns. And I’ve had a partner to kehp me keep my chin up. What a difference 12 months makes. Did not see any of this coming!” – Megan, Paris FR
FAQ - Got Questions? We've got answers...
What's the Commitment?
This is a monthly membership. You can cancel anytime. The info. on how to cancel is included in your weekly email. We hope you’ll be with us for long enough to meet the goals you set for yourself, and when it’s time for you to move on we’ll wish you well.
What About Privacy?
Inside HeartSpring there is a Confidentiality Agreement that each member signs. This agreement serves to protect individual confidentiality within the group and also create guidelines for group participation.
What If I'm Not In "Recovery?"
We come from the standpoint that we’re all recovering from something. For an individual that may look like codependency, divorce, love addiction, substance use disorder, attachment wounding, mother hunger, complex trauma, relational trauma, anxiety, the adverse affects of another person’s addiction, the negative patriarchy, or other life challenges.
Are Calls Recorded?
Our weekly live calls for sharing and connecting are NOT recorded. Once a month one of those calls is dedicated to a Special Guest. We DO record Dufflyn’s interview with the special guest during the first 30 minutes. During the last 30 minutes we turn OFF the recording and members can ask questions.
Who Is Dufflyn And Why Should I Trust Her?
Dufflyn Lammers, the founder of HeartSpring, is a Relationship & Recovery Coach trained in Attachment Repair, Intervention, Coaching, and Tantra. More importantly she is a woman in long term recovery from all the things! Find out more on her ABOUT page.