WHO NEEDS A RECOVERY COACH?
* A high functioning person leaving treatment and frightened by returning to the the outside world
* Anyone in recovery who is going through a major transition that they fear may threaten continued abstinence ie: divorce, death of a loved one, surgery, older children leaving home, birth of a child, retirement, promotion, etc.
* A creative artist who must travel for work and is often surrounded by temptation on the road or on set
* The established leader who needs assistance in balancing recovery, work and life
* Anyone facing prosecution for Driving Under the Influence of alcohol or another substance
* A high profile businessperson who refuses to attend support groups because someone there may recognize them
* An abstinent individual who will face legal ramifications if he or she relapses
* The mother who has to juggle work, family, social life and recovery and is finding it difficult to say “no”
* A parent who hid behind their addiction, resisting intimacy with their partner and their children